Thursday, February 18, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” DVR Alerts for the Week of February 22, 2010.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Jason warns Sonny that Dante is a danger to them. Lucky tells Maxie how he really feels about Elizabeth. Luke’s concerned about Ethan.
- Tuesday: Johnny stands up to Jason. Diane has an intriguing proposition for Alexis. Tracy cautions Lulu about getting involved with Dante.
- Wednesday: Sonny prepares for his day in court. Jax pulls strings to make sure Sonny’s convicted. Johnny refuses to back down.
- Thursday: Johnny has an offer for Ethan. Robin makes an emotional appeal to Dante. Alexis realizes what Jax is up to.
- Friday: Dante takes the stand at Sonny’s arraignment. Ethan can’t resist the lure of living dangerously. Patrick and Robin clash over Sonny.
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “GH” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.