Thursday, February 25, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of March 1, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Ryan convinces Erica to team up with him to destroy David. Jake fears Greenlee’s going to discover Gayle. Annie learns whether or not she’s a match for JR.
- Tuesday: Angie stands up to David. Tad offers Damon a lifeline. Greenlee goes toe-to-toe with Erica.
- Wednesday: Annie faces a difficult decision. Ryan toys with David. Gayle finds a friend in Amanda.
- Thursday: Annie manipulates the situation to her advantage. Dixie’s spirit reaches out to JR. Ryan puts his plan in motion.
- Friday: David can’t believe Erica sold him out. Greenlee lashes out at Ryan. JR takes a magical journey to heaven.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.