AMC Alerts: Week of February 15 Edition
Thursday, February 11, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of February 15, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Greenlee stuns her wedding guests. Jack wants answers from David. Ryan makes a declaration.
- Tuesday: JR’s condition takes a turn for the worse. Greenlee tells her true feelings. David drops a bomb on Angie.
- Wednesday: Ryan, Tad and Jake team up against David. Colby plays mind games with Annie. Jack and Erica realize why they can’t be together.
- Thursday: Ryan refuses to give up. Jake refuses to allow David to blackmail Angie. Annie admits to Scott she’s shaken by recent turn of events.
- Friday: Greenlee delivers an emotional blow. Erica leaves David with plenty to think about. Colby continues to scheme against Annie.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.