Monday, January 4, 2010 11:16 PM ET | By Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers and Episode Titles for the Week of January 4, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Teasers
- Monday: “A Mitch in Time” — Mitch orders Dorian to carry out one more thing regarding Bo. Charlie makes a painful confession to an understanding Viki. Shane sees more than he bargained for upon arriving at the cabin. Kyle and Fish are happy. Roxy is uncomfortable when asked about Mitch.
- Tuesday: “A Kiss Before I Go” — Dorian accusses Bo of tampering with evidence. Bo covers for John and Natalie. Gigi gives Rex her decision. Todd proclaims his love to Téa. Matthew and Danielle have their first kiss. Blair has a suggestion for Elijah.
- Wednesday: “Let’s Get (Meta) Physical” — Todd and Téa make love. Blair and Elijah have wild sex. Cristian reacts when Ford flirts with Layla. Shaun and Destiny reminisce about their sorry love lives. Layla and Cristian are officially a couple.
- Thursday: “Nurse Charles in Charge” — Stacy is attacked with a needle. Mitch doesn’t like what he sees. Dorian’s family abandons her. Marty confronts John. Viki takes Charlie to visit his son’s grave.
- Friday: “Missing You”— Someone tries to kidnap Stacy. Dorian is visited by Mel’s spirit. Gigi and Rex end their relationship. Todd regrets that he may never know his daugther. Téa and Danielle arrive in Tahiti.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.