Tuesday, January 12, 2010 at 2:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers and Episode Titles for the Week of January 11, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Teasers
- Monday: “Mitch Ado About Something” — Mitch reminds Dorian that he is the one calling the shots. Dorian gets an idea after hearing Charlie say that he could kill Mitch. Natalie makes a confession — again. Lowell is forced to drop the charges against John, thanks to Nora. Cole asks Starr to move in with him.
- Tuesday: “From Bobby Socks to Stockings” – Todd refuses to allow Starr to be Cole’s new roommate, however Blair tries to reason with him. Markko asks Langston to live with him. Téa is shocked to find Ross talking to Danielle. Nora threatens Clint by vowing to sell Asa’s mansion. Kim talks some sense into Clint.
- Wednesday: “Family is Everything” — David has words with Kim about his Uncle Clint. However, Clint sings Kim’s praises. Mitch offers to kill Cole if Todd will push Jessica in his direction. Todd realizes just how nutty Mitch really is. Danielle is told the truth about her conception when she refuses to believe that Todd is really her father.
- Thursday: “Movin’ on Up” — Gigi is afraid Mitch will target Shane. Schuyler confronts Stacy after learning she paid Mitch a visit. Kyle overhears some juicy gossip. Markko and Langston realize their new living arrangement with Starr, Cole, and Hope isn’t working out as well as they’d hoped. David hatches another get rich quick scheme.
- Friday: “Laurence of Suburbia”– Viki is worried about Charlie’s mental state. John realizes that Mitch has been threatening Dorian’s family, and urges her to break the hold he has over her. Fish tells Kyle that he has a second job. Schuyler and Stacy pray that Kyle will keep their secret. Mitch continues to torment Viki, Charlie, Jessica, and Natalie.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.