Thursday, January 7, 2010 9:24 AM ET | By Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” DVR Alerts for the Week of January 11, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Bo,John, and Brody work to bring down Mitch. Natalie is impressed with all of John’s help. Mitch reminds Dorian who’s in control.
- Tuesday: Starr and Cole make a bold move. Danielle is happy to see her “father” again. Clint enrages Nora with his divorce demands.
- Wednesday: Téa and Ross tell Danielle that Todd is really her biological father. Todd realizes just how crazy Mitch is. David confronts Kim.
- Thursday: Gigi is concerned that Mitch may go after Shane. Blair refuses to forgive Dorian. Langston again gets an eyeful when she encounters Ford.
- Friday: Kyle discovers what Schuyler and Stacy have been hiding. Following a showdown with John, Dorian hatches a new plan. Viki is worried about Charlie’s mental state.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.co. Check local listings.