OLTL Alerts: Week of June 29 Edition
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” VCR Alerts for the Week of June 29, 2009.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: VCR ALERTS
- Monday: Gigi begs Rex to believe her story about Stacy. Natalie and Jared become a thorn in Kyle’s side. Leave it up to John to find a solution that may prevent Cole from going to prison.
- Tuesday: Rex and Gigi are blisfully happy once again. Natalie and Jared demand answers. Stacy receives an unexpected surprise. Bo becomes the third wheel when Nora invites him to join her and Clint for the evening.
- Wednesday: Stacy isn’t giving up Rex without a fight. Todd and Téa prove you can’t teach an old dog new tricks, as they get up close and personal. Jessica finds comfort in Brody’s big, broad shoulders.
- Thursday: Starr makes the final preparations for her wedding day. Dorian has her work cut out for her as she tries to get in Ernesto Rivera’s good graces. Blair is uncomfortable with the bond between Todd and Téa.
- Friday: (Encore of 03/18/09 episode) Nora and Marty swap insults as their tempers flare. Todd stands up and proves he is man by vowing to fight for his children. Bo and Rex swap sob stories over their sons medical issues.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings.