Thursday, June 25, 2009 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” VCR Alerts for the Week of June 29, 2009.
ALL MY CHILDREN: VCR ALERTS
- Monday: Tad and Jake scramble to keep their ruse alive. Liza fears Amanda will recognize her baby. Ryan suspects that Annie killed Stuart.
- Tuesday: Ryan only makes things worse for Kendall when he takes Tad to see North. Zach puts the screws to Madison. Amanda asks Jake to tell her who he gave her baby to.
- Wednesday: Tad urges Jake to tell Amanda the truth. Things don’t look good for Kendall. Randi refuses to give into his threats and go out of town with him.
- Thursday: Randi tries to make a deal with North. Erica gets more than she bargained for when she confronts Annie. Kendall’s fears get the better of her.
- Friday: (Repeat; Original Airdate: 5/15/09) Adam’s enemies want him to pay for his sins. Angie and Jake work to save Ians life. Annie makes her move.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings.
← Previous Story GH Alerts: Week of June 29 Edition