(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — Putting trust in the devil…
THIS WEEK ON: AS THE WORLD TURNS
Luke and Noah make new friends, Thursday, April 2. Casey gets some much needed guidance from Allyson on Monday, March 30. Lucy gives Dusty information that Paul is using her to get even with him. Holden doesn’t trust Damien as far as he can throw him and begins to suspect that he’s the cause for Luke’s accident; while Damien on the other hand tries to persuade Noah to get Luke on his side.
The Inside Story: Reversal Decision
After her night with Craig, Carly wonders what Jack must think of her after walking in on the two of them in bed together. She immediately goes over to clear the air but Jack dismisses her. Janet later explains to Carly that Jack was about to make amends with Parker but changed his mind after seeing her with Craig. Craig in the meantime gives Parker and Liberty reassurance that he’s on their side but points out that Parker shouldn’t strive to gain his trust fund simply to spite and get even with his parents. Back at the police station, Margo tells Jack that he should put aside his pride and offer the olive branch to Carly for Parker’s sake. Jack heads to Milltown and finds Carly at home. The two of them talk things out and head to the hearing together. When they arrive, Jack steps up by defending Carly’s character to the judge when he starts talking about all her past crimes. When the judge returns with his decision, he tells Parker that he will not give him emancipation, let alone control over his trust; but he will give him the opportunity to choose who he wants to be trustee over it. Parker tells the judge that he wants Craig to oversee his trust fund. Jack flips out and quickly points the finger at Carly, saying she’s the cause of everything. While Carly is giving Craig a stern warning, Parker on the other hand becomes smug, thinking that Craig will let him have his way with everything. Jack, still seething at what has taken place tries to demand that Craig step down as Parker’s trustee, but Craig refuses, Janet, on the other hand is trying to talk some sense into Lliberty and when it looks as if it might work, Parker’s arrival has Liberty changing her mind. Parker and Liberty head to go apartment hunting and find one but when it comes time to get the money from his trust fund, Craig tells the young man no. Carly comes up with another solution; move into the house with her. The teens reluctantly agreee. That evening, Carly has a drink to celebrate her trust in Craig.
A Closer Look: Vienna’s Second Chance
Shortly after discovering that the insemination procedure didn’t go through, Vienna and Henry learn that Vienna is in fact pregnant; this time with Henry’s baby. Viennna insists that they continue through with making Brad and Katie’s dream come true by passing off their actual baby as theirs. Henry tells her that it is wrong for them to hide the fact that Brad’s not the baby’s father, but Vienna points out to Henry that he was the one that said he never wanted to be a father and plans on holding true to her promise to their best friends. Meanwhile back home, Brad and Katie begin to wonder if there is something that the duo are keepign from them. When Katie approaches Vienna on it, she assures her that all is fine. Henry in the meantime begins to develop feelings of what it feels like to have Vienna carrying his baby instead of Brad’s. Later that day,Vienna and Henry are approached by Katie with an opportunity: move in with her and Brad so they all can share in the joy of the baby’s progress.
What To Watch
- Damien collapses in front of Noah
- Dusty and Lucy ‘give’ Paul what he wants
- Jack tells Carly Craig wants something she has
As the World Turns News and Headlines
- Nicholas Galbraith and Melinda Sullivan will come on the show as Zac and Zoe Finn on Wednesday, April 1 to help Luke with the foundation; but could they actually stir up some trouble?
- John Hillner plays a dean that gives Casey a second change,Thursday, April 2
- Adam LeFevre will play a judge that will determine Parker’s fate, Monday, March 30
- Rose Courtney plays a social worker who finds herself falling into one of Paul’s traps, Monday, April 6
- Word is that Cady McClain will be returning back to Oakdale as Rosanna Cabot. Cabot’s airdate has been slated for May 20
- Chauntee Schuylere, who plays ‘Bonnie McKeechnie’ originally opted to depart from the role after relocating to the West Coast with her husband. News is that she will be staying right where she is and commute back and forth to shoot her scenes.
- Ewa da Cruz (‘Vienna’), Trent Dawson (‘Henry’) and Billy Magnussen (‘Casey’) will be attending the 11th Annual Southwest Florida SoapFest, an event that returns the best of daytime television’s soap opera stars to Marco Island, May 2 and May 3 to raise money for local children’s charities. Those interested in ticket and sponsorship information go online to SopaFest or call 239-394-4559
- ‘As the World Turns’ fans have an opportunity to bring out their charitable side in them by joining Kelley Menighan Hensley, Jon Hensley, Michael Park and Martha Byrne at the Inaugural Angels for Hope Gala Friday. May 29. The event begins from 7 PM to 11 PM at the Estate at Florentine Gardens, located at 97 Rivervale Road in River Vale, NJ. Angels of Hope is the first major fundraiser event that is held on behalf of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in Bergen County. Those in attendence will have the opportunity to enjoy a night of fine dining, cocktails, music and dancing along with a silent auction. Tickets are $200.00 each with limited seating. Please visit Angels for Hope or call (212) 239-3239 to reserve.
- ‘As the World Turns’ fans will want to take advantage of seeing some of their favorite stars when they host the ATWT Annual Fan Club Luncheon 2009 on April 18 from 12:00 Noon until 4:00 PM at the Marriot Marquis located at 1535 Broadway, New York, NY. Those interested are required to pay a $25.00 non-refundable deposit per person in order to reserve seating. Those who are current fan club members pay $125 and non-fan club members pay $135 For more information regarding the event, please visit ATWT Fan Club
- SON Top 10: Who was the best of the best on “ATWT” during the week of March 23 – 27, 2009? You decide! The SON Top 10 is back! Voting begins Friday’s at 4:00 PM, EST.
SON ALERTS: WEEK OF APRIL 6, 2009
- Carly ignores the warning signs of her constant drinking.
- Meg comes to a decision.
- Liberty begins to wonder about her marriage.
“As the World Turns” airs Weekdays on CBS. Check local listings.
© 2009 Soap Opera Network. All rights reserved.
Discussion: ATWT PreVUE: Week of March 30 Edition