ATWT PreVUE: Week March 2 Edition
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — One room will do…
THIS WEEK ON: AS THE WORLD TURNS
Jade gets the cold shoulder from Casey on Thursday, March 5, while Henry is seeing green when he spots Brad and Vienna together on Friday, March 6. Meanwhile Elwood tells Luke and Noah to meet him at the bridge for some vital information concerning Reg’s overdose, but they could be too little too late…
The Inside Story: A Bed Big Enough for Two
Carly and Craig continue their work on the new label for the vodka, Midnight Sun with Stan, who manages to go a little too far in making a move on Carly. Craig, not liking what he sees gives Stan a warning. That night, the two get together for drinks and Carly stays up most of the night sketching labels for the vodka bottles. When she shows the designs to Craig he immediately thinks they should take a trip to Chicago to present it to their distributor, Siegler. Once they are in Chicago they begin to take pleasure in having more drinks with one another to the point where they are too drunk to drive back home. Craig gets a hotel room where he insists they just sleep it off and head home first thing in the morning. One thing leads to another however when the two of them get busy between the sheets. When the two wake up Carly is mortified while Craig thinks that the whole night with one another wasn’t bad at all. The minute they are back in Oakdale Carly tells Craig she can no longer stay friends; that is until she heads home to learn something bad has happened while she was gone.
A Closer Look: Rekindling the Past
Unable to leave Meg alone, Paul coaxes Emily in helping him make her uncomfortable in hopes of getting her back in his life. At the hospital, Meg has a little trouble swallowing the closeness that she witnesses between Dusty and Lucy. Meg soon approaches Dusty and requests that they go out that night. At the Lakeview the two are settled to have a nice meal time together when Paul and Emily saunter in instantly drawing attention from Meg. When Meg sees Emily and Paul cozying up to one another she gets upset and flies out of the hotel restaurant, Dusty right behind her. Once they are alone at the farmhouse, Dusty and Meg turn up the heat when the two share steamy kiss.
What To Watch
- Matt does a disappearing act
- Brad and Katie accept Vienna’s ‘gift’
- Parker’s ‘frisky’ behavior burns Jack up
As the World Turns News and Headlines
- Anne-Marie Cusson plays Olga a babysitter who tends to Johnny, Monday, March 9
- Estes Tarver plays Stan, a business associate helping Craig and Carly with their vodka labeling
- Lannon Killea returns as troublemaker Mark on Thursday, March 5 to give Alison a hard time
- ‘As the World Turns’ fans will want to take advantage of seeing some of their favorite stars when they host the ATWT Annual Fan Club Luncheon 2009 on April 18 from 12:00 Noon until 4:00 PM at the Marriot Marquis located at 1535 Broadway, New York, NY. Those interested are required to pay a $25.00 non-refundable deposit per person in order to reserve seating. Those who are current fan club members pay $125 and non-fan club members pay $135 For more information regarding the event, please visit ATWT Fan Club
- SON Top 10: Who was the best of the best on “ATWT” during the week of February 23 – 27, 2009? You decide! The SON Top 10 is back! Voting begins Friday’s at 4:00 PM, EST.
SON ALERTS: WEEK OF MARCH 9, 2009
- Lucy makes a mysterious phone call.
- Henry still has a hard time accepting Katie and Brad’s request.
- Meg gets a little bit closer to Dusty.
“As the World Turns” airs Weekdays on CBS. Check local listings.
© 2009 Soap Opera Network. All rights reserved.
Discussion: ATWT PreVUE: Week of March 2 Edition