PSNS PreVUE: Week of June 2 Edition
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A murder plot is set.
THIS WEEK ON: PASSIONS
Sam carries a dying Ivy into the ER, and it is up to Eve to save her life. Finding her plan to make Ivy her next victim thwarted, Viki is confronted by Vincent who gives her a proposition. Juanita finds a picture of Luis in a bookstore and believes it is the key to her finding out where Pilar and her family are. Tabitha uses her magic in hopes of saving Harmony from impending doom.
The Inside Story: Pilar’s Chance to Save her Family
Pilar tries her best to convince her family that they all must leave Harmony at once before they all succumb to Juanita’s wrath, but no one is willing to listen. Pilar comes up with an impromptu trip out of town to save her loved ones from impending doom. In a last ditch effort, Pilar pleads with her family to leave town with her, but is unable to reveal why. Kay and Fancy, however, know what is going on and try to help Pilar’s efforts. Luis and Miguel are suspicious of their other half’s agendas.
A Closer Look: The Wedding Plans Begin
Theresa, in disguise, overhears Ethan and Gwen discussing plans on renewing their wedding vows. Although heartbroken, she is pleased when Gwen asks her to take Ethan’s measurements for his tuxedo.
What to Watch
- Viki and Vincent plot a murder spree in Harmony and find the upcoming nuptials of Luis/Fancy, Miguel/Kay, and the renewal of vows of Ethan/Gwen the perfect events to get the job done.
- Theresa refuses to leave Ethan with Gwen despite her mother’s pleas for her to leave town with the family.
SON ALERTS: WEEK OF JUNE 9, 2008
- Monday: Gwen complains about Little Ethan to Gertrude; Luis and Miguel agree to take part in the family trip; Juanita has questions for Kay.
- Tuesday: Ethan finds Theresa’s diary; Rebecca has a warning for Gwen; Tabitha worries about Kay’s wedding.
- Wednesday: Gwen wants to move up the wedding date; Juanita plots to sabotage the wedding ceremonies; Pretty plots to keep Luis and Fancy’s wedding from happening.